Anyone else trying to lose 20 lbs or less?

Options

Replies

• jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have 19 lbs to go. I'm just eating at a slight deficit and not worrying about it too much. Slow and steady...
  • bsbdean
    Options
    I had a small goal of 10 lbs. Keeping track of eating allowed me to do this without being hungry. When I ate over my allotment I just exercised more. I am keeping the weight off and look a lot better in my clothes. Lol
  • ThinEdielynne
    Options
    My extra weight just crept up on me over the last two years. I thought it would just go away without trying but...of course it didn't. Cue MFP to help me out.
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've got a good 10 to 15 to go, and it's all in the torso! AAUGH! This has to be the hardest place to lose fat EVER!!! But I know and trust the process, so I am diligently plugging away! Keep your head up and do the basics. The pounds will come off before you realize it. I have already lost 20 lbs. since last summer. These last few are the toughest, but I say BRING IT!! :glasses: :glasses:
  • Aradhya_2888
    Options
    i am too planning to loose 20lbs, and i have lost 6lbs only in 1 and half month.. :(
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I have 5lbs to go and it's taking weeks and weeks to lose even half a pound at this point :/

If I reach my goal by the summer I will be happy. I like how I feel at this weight so I don't sweat it. But it sure is a slow process

Good luck!

I feel ya! The last 10 lbs which everyone warns you about it the hardest and it's true the hardest along with toning.
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    When I began I wanted to lose 60lbs. I've lost 55 and am currently aiming for 10 more lbs on top of some tonight and inch loss!! You can do it!!!

Me too!!!!
  • PerfectlyFlawed1803
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 15-20 lbs, I could use some encouragement/mild competition/support

-Feel free to add me!
  • PerfectlyFlawed1803
    Options
    Agreed to both!!! I was use to and happy with the weight I was!
  • Mrs_K_Ldtke
    Options
    :cry: :frown: I need to lose 20lbs by August!
    I HAVE to lose 20lbs by August
    I have a two piece bathing suit counting on me.....when I get there I will splurge on that bathing suit:love:
  • kristenn9715
    kristenn9715 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 pounds id like to lose, im having a really hard time with keeping my calories down. I NEED SUPPORT!!! lol feel free to add me!
  • Werfam
    Werfam Posts: 29
    Options
    I need to lose 18-20lbs. No, let me restate that - I have to lose 18 to 20 lbs!!

How did 5-8 lbs become 18-20???? This will never happen again.

I need some friends and support☺️????????
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 15!!! It's slow going!
  • amandahowze1
    amandahowze1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 15. It seems so much harder to lose a smaller amount. MFP is such a great motivational tool. I'm sure that you will be successful. ")
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I have 8-10 left.. but it's very slow going. I lost 98 lbs in a year and maintained for a year but I can't seem to lose these last few lbs. I lose a few, loosen up my eating habits and gain them back and then lose them again. I know I should look at myself as starting over from here to lose the 8-10 but I can't seem to allow myself to get there. I will get through this plateau as long as I tighten up my eating habits.
  • mcspiffy88
    mcspiffy88 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    20 lb goal, shredded 5 so far in 3 weeks.

1,5hrs lifting 6 days + a 5k run 6 days a week. eating around 1700 cals a day and feeling great ! No hunger tiredness or nausea .. GOING STRONG
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Same here - It really sucks cuz i had gotten to where i needed to lose 8 lbs and then i think thats where the motivation went away - and now 8 months later - i have 18 to lose - grrrr - and its been so hard to get back on track - :(
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I've had this issue for a while. I joined this site almost two years ago to maintain my weight during an injury, which worked. But then I wanted to stay the same or lose some weight. This last holiday season my weight shot up (for me) and I still haven't gotten it under control.
  • ljiangrsf
    ljiangrsf Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I want to loss 20 lbs by March. I lost the weight two years ago but they came back. I will do it again and keep them off.
  • bionicbody
    Options
    I would ideally love to lose another 7lb but this doesn't seem to want to be lost....lol....I'm by no means overweight but know that I would be a lot healthier with it off....