MFP on my iphone....

Options
People have been "liking" my diary entires, but I can't see the like button on the MFP app I use on my iphone. Is this right? Is it only on the main site that the like button is visible? Thanks.

Replies

• Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Same here, I think it's only on the site itself, not the app.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I have the phone 5 and i am pretty sure that there is a like button. there's either a comment bubble or a thumbs up underneath the status updates...
  • Phoenyxlove
    Options
    Anyone else? Does it need to be updated or something?
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    iphones here running on ios7. the app does show the like button and a comment bubble. what os are you on?
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You need to update your app to the current ios7 system then you will be able to get that awesome "like" button!!
  • Phoenyxlove
    Options
    I'm using ios7, but I just see now that I need to update the actual app. I will let you know if that changed anything.
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have both on mine too.
  • Cheri0830
    Cheri0830 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have been having the same trouble and I feel like people probably think I am rude for not replying back, how do we report it I wonder, because then when I get on regular computer I am still not finding the replys I had. HELP!!!!
  • Phoenyxlove
    Options
    So it works now! Even though I was already updated to ios7 I still didn't have a 'like' button while using the app. It also didn't notify me of any updates needed to be done in the app store. However, when I went to the app store app and clicked on updated, there they all were, and MFP was one of them. Once I updated the actual app I now have the like button :)