She hid her Gun where....?!?!

Options
Lol...I love these stories
http://news.yahoo.com/she-hid-her-gun-where-104500530--politics.html

Consider: On the morning of Jan. 4, Jennifer McCarthy, 48, a Santa Fe, N.M., artist and former wife of Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist Cormac McCarthy, was arrested on felony assault charges after her boyfriend claimed she threatened him and pulled a Smith & Wesson handgun out of her vagina, according to a Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Department document published by The Smoking Gun.

The boyfriend, whose name was redacted in the arrest report, told a sheriff’s deputy the couple had argued and that McCarthy had left the residence, then returned and went into her bedroom. Shortly thereafter, the boyfriend told the officer, she emerged from the bedroom “wearing lingerie and a silver handgun in her vagina.” The boyfriend told the cops that McCarthy then “started to have inner course [sic] with the gun and stated, ‘Who is crazy, you or me?’”

READ MORE They’ve Always Been Watching You

It was at that point, the boyfriend told the deputy, that “Jennifer pulled the gun out and pointed the gun at his head.” The boyfriend told the officer that he grabbed the gun and threw it in the toilet, and when McCarthy tried to retrieve it, he “put it in the trash can outside.”

Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Deputy Chris Zook, the investigating officer, reported that he did find a gun in a trash can.

READ MORE How to Hide a Famine

McCarthy’s version, according to Deputy Zook’s report, differed considerably from the boyfriend’s. “She stated they started to yell at each other and he told her not to touch him again,” Deputy Zook reported. “Jennifer advised she touched his shoulder with her index finger to aggravate him… Jennifer stated she was not in fear of [the boyfriend] straggling [sic] her or hurting her by putting his hand on her neck. Jennifer advised [the boyfriend] put his hand on her neck to keep her away from him. Jennifer informed me she did have a gun at the time and is unsure where it’s located. She advised the gun has been missing for a while.”

McCarthy, who divorced Cormac McCarthy in 2006 after eight years of marriage, was “booked on Aggravated Assault on a Household member,” according to Zook’s report. She is the mother of the boy said to be the model for the child in McCarthy’s novel The Road.

READ MORE How Michael Connelly Writes

The original dispute that led to the arrest? According to the arresting officer, the couple was arguing over … space aliens.

Replies

• reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I wanna know how big the gun was.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Like a hotdog down a hallway................
  • nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I wonder if she had been looking for it for ages... You know, like when you can't find your glasses and it turns out they were on the top of your head all along.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Like a hotdog down a hallway................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wrk2hrd
    wrk2hrd Posts: 28
    Options
    Talk about wanting to bang
  • christinemadden0223
    christinemadden0223 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Like it's a metaphorical "trash bin"?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    in.
    holy crap, in.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    S&W has also made small guns the like Lady Derringer, The lady smith. It's pretty compact . .
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Time for some Mental Health professionals to come into play.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Nice! Hope it wasn't loaded while she was concealing and pleasuring it.
  • reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    S&W has also made small guns the like Lady Derringer, The lady smith. It's pretty compact . .

Compact enough to fit in a vagina? I may need pics to wrap my head around this.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Wrap your head around it? Or other organs?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I can understand the benefits of hiding a phone, but a gun? Nope.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I'm not surprised.
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    There are some pretty small S&Ws, but I can't imagine fitting both the barrel and the stock/receiver up there...
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    You know, they make these interesting things nowadays to hold stuff. Pockets?
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    The original dispute that led to the arrest? According to the arresting officer, the couple was arguing over … space aliens.
    The most underrated part of the article :)

Teach your kids to not do meth.
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I just want to see what his face looked like when he saw her reaching up there and pulling it out... or her face for that matter
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

ancient_aliens_possible.gif