HELP!! On the snack ledge!

Options
The BF went out with the fellas, I'm home with serious cravings.
I Do NOT want to snack or binge - my weigh-in is tomorrow!!
HELP!! Please, some words of encouragement.
Talk me off the snack ledge!!!!!

Joy in Missouri

Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You can do this girlfriend! :)
    If you want to have a snack of veggies or a fruit go ahead, but nothing bad!!
    Be strong...its not worth it! Your weigh in will be great tomorrow!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    It's late. Cut yourself off of more consumption and help yourself to a giant glass of water or a cup of tea, and then go to bed to convince yourself the eating is really over for the day. :):) Good luck!!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Resist the urge!! The satisfaction of losing weigh will be much better than the temporary pleasure of eating a snack. Be strong, you can do it!!
  • hmlayman
    hmlayman Posts: 70
    Options
    As we have confirmed already, I am in the same boat! Feel as though I am starving right now. I have the advice but don't want to follow it.. so let's do it together!!! Let's drink a very large amount of water and go to bed!!!!!! Think of how great your weigh in will be tomorrow if you do not indulge! Hope that helped!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    snapoutofit.gif

There-- how's that?

:wink:
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Carrie, that cup 'o tea was actually really helpful!
    And Marla, the slap was completely appropriate. Tho, now, in my head, you sound like Cher.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Carrie, that cup 'o tea was actually really helpful!
    And Marla, the slap was completely appropriate. Tho, now, in my head, you sound like Cher.
    Hahahaha-- thank you, I didn't know if anybody knew why I loved this smilie so much. I LOVED her in Moonstruck.

You rock, Joy-- whoooooooooo!!!!!!!