58 lbs later, who is that girl?

Options
SNLover87
SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
P58H6RN.gif?1

I've been in plateau city for awhile, so I decided to take some new face progression pics to remind myself how far I've come.

For those interested:

SW: 249
CW: 191
GW: 149

5'6, 26 yrs old

I started in March 2013, the picture on the left is from when I got my driver's license picture retaken November 2012. Each time I get my ID out to show someone, I'm in shock. It's hard to believe that's what I used to look like. I'm 42 lbs away from my goal weight, so a little over halfway. I may be at a plateau right now, but I'm going to kick its *kitten*. Thank you for your time :)

Replies

• HKHAN1982
    HKHAN1982 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I, too, am somewhat at a plateau..I've been fluctuating up to 5 lbs. since last year and now weigh what I did last January (I think). I'm worried I won't ever lose those last darn 10 lbs. from my pregnancy. It's hard to stay focused, especially since I'm losing weight at such a slow pace but maybe that's because I don't have as much to lose. I've spent so much money on boot camps and personal trainers so that's why I'm doing it myself now with MFP. Just don't want to spend another year fluctuating and be at the same weight in 2015 :(
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Great work.

I am sure that you can do it, plateau suck. I had to try something completely different to bust mine
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Damn girl, you look great! Well done!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    You've made a lot of progress. Plateaus totally stink. Hopefully, you'll bust through yours soon!
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look lovely. Your eyes look bigger, your jaw well defined, and you look years younger. Congratulations on your progress so far, and keep up the good work!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful...love the short hair!!! You inspired me to pull out my license. I haven't looked at the since it came in the mail this summer.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    wow!! what a difference!! keep up the good work!
  • CharlieB145
    Options
    Damn girl, you look great! Well done!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • savvyjd
    Options
    Well done, my dear! WOW! :D
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    you look great! way to go girl!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    who you?... i mean in a nice way. well done
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Nice!! Your hair is cute, too.
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!