A whole year later, 50lbs down!

It's almost been a year since I started trying to lose weight. I had my baby girl 1/15/13 and have decided to get healthier and lose the weight I had been holding on since my son was born 10/2010. So far I am down 50/55 lbs (it's fluctuating) and while I still have a bit more to go (about 15ish pound) I thought I'd share a face comparison (my profile pic) shot since I'm not quiet ready for a body one:smile: The before is me at 200ish pound and the second is me the other day at 149. Thanks for checking out my current success, i can't wait to come on here when i reach my goal of 130 this year!!!

Replies

• CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Great progress! Congratulations on your success! You look awesome!
  • Mommybear1979
    Mommybear1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Congrats! I am in the same boat you started out in. My daughter was born in October, right after my son turned 2. I have finally decided to live a more healthy lifestyle. Congrats on your awesome progress and thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • MamaDinger
    MamaDinger Posts: 17 Member
    Wow! Great job! My goal is the same as yours, 135 lbs. I weighed 188 lbs just after having my second child in July 2013. I am down to 160 lbs, now, and SO excited to keep going! You are motivating :)
  • StalgiaPasternak
    StalgiaPasternak Posts: 55 Member
    Awesome! Thank you! I'm trying to lose baby weight from my daughter March 1 2012 so I can get ready for numero dos. It's so tough to be a new mother and take care of yourself!
  • QuietMorning
    QuietMorning Posts: 28 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats
  • cali_ketos
    cali_ketos Posts: 13 Member
    Great job congrats on your progress
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!