What do you reward yourself with?

Options

Replies

• Indiri13
    Indiri13 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I reward myself with clothes, particularly well fit jeans.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    clothes, workout dvds, clothes, shoes, running and heels, a good book, recipe book,, love cook books, gadgets.. i love gadgets. cooking tools.. bath salts, lotions, perfumes. the list is endless lol
  • 1871farmhouse
    1871farmhouse Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely new clothes and workout items! I also love to give myself a manicure or pedi too!
  • Jessica11221
    Jessica11221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    New clothes! It's great when you can get rid of the bigger stuff and replace it with a smaller size.
  • PaintedCrown
    Options
    I reward myself with clothes, particularly well fitting jeans.
  • socolu
    socolu Posts: 6
    Options
    Usually something like a fun run... Think The Color Run or Tough Mudder! Whilst this is sports related it usually means I get to have a weekend away as there are none in my area.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Jewelry.
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, but it doesn't seem to be working in my favor towards my deficit. :drinker:
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I didn't mean to say Alcohol...I meant to say it's never done anything for me but make my butt bigger than it already is...I found out my favorite beer had over 200 calories per bottle...and I sucking them down 6 at a time... I reward myself with new fitness workout games for my xbox...
  • edwardkim85
    edwardkim85 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Short term? cheat days/binge days.

Medium term , sex with hot strangers(disease-free) uhhhhhhhh ;D

Long term, ice cream
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    jewelry
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    New Clothing :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I didn't mean to say Alcohol...I meant to say it's never done anything for me but make my butt bigger than it already is...I found out my favorite beer had over 200 calories per bottle...and I sucking them down 6 at a time... I reward myself with new fitness workout games for my xbox...

6 x 200 is only 1200 calories.

You should just calculate your TDEE so you can have room for those six packs.
  • bmason67
    bmason67 Posts: 886
    Options
    frozen yogurt
  • vijaynarayanan
    Options
    Whey protein shakes...not just for the proteins..I love them

And may be a new wardrobe in 3 months may be
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I started getting manicures and facials. When I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing I cancel the appointment. Fortunately it seldom happens.
  • dawndpetz
    Options
    a haircut - which might not sound like much, but I go from extremely short to long. I get tired of it one way, so I do the other. It is very,very thick and naturally curly. I like to see everyone's reactions, too. Everyone has an opinion which way they like it; I just smile, say thanks and wear it the way I want. lol
  • klobz11
    klobz11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've decided to reward myself for every 10kg's I lose with a pair of Adidas trainers like the ones in my weight ticker. So one pair when I lose 10 kg's, 2 pairs when I lose 20 kg's etc by the end of it I will have a LOT of trainers and have lost a lot of weight. WINNING!
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My rewards and the amount lost for each one:
    5# Scale - to track my weight loss
    25# Kindle - so I could read on the treadmill
    50# HR Monitor - to track how many calories I was burning
    75# Adjustable Dumbbells
    100# Olympic Weight set
    125# New Running shoes

I have not decided what my reward for 150# will be. But I have time to decide. :bigsmile:
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells, some hiking shoes and for the winter snowshoes. The reward for me has been increased activity and a better mindset. Loving the nature and trying new things.:wink: