27lbs down during my husbands deployment, 50lbs total

Options
2»

Replies

• EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm sure you get this a lot, but you don't even look like the same person! Not only are you fit and slender, you look beautiful!!! Your skin is so pretty and glowy. And you are taking care of yourself. You look amazing and you have one lucky husband.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ohh to have been a fly on the wall when he saw you! That would have been priceless! You look fantastic! I am sure he thinks so too. Great job!
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I too would like to know if he's back, if he knew you were doing this, and his reaction! You look wonderful!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look totally different! Way to go, girly!!
  • mskrissytina74
    Options
    You look great! You don't even look like you had a baby!!!!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    OMG - you look amazing...i wanna know what hubby said when he first saw you when he got home?

i want to look that good in jeans - very inspiring..im off to the gym :laugh:
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    OMG - you look amazing...i wanna know what hubby said when he first saw you when he got home?

i want to look that good in jeans - very inspiring..im off to the gym :laugh:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Great job.....you look wonderful!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can't imagine why you want to lose another 20lbs, but that's up to you :happy:

Thanks for sharing your success :flowerforyou:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    I want to know to!! Did your husband know you were losing weight or was it a complete surprise?? You should have snapped a pic of his face when he first saw you!! lol
    You look GREAT!!
  • olney75
    Options
    WOW! Thanks everyone!! i really didnt expect such a reaction from everyone!!! As far as everyone wanted to know about my husband....he is home!! he got home about a month ago and he did know i was working out but i didnt send him photos of myself or tell him how much weight i had lost. My husband was very surprised and happy but to most peoples surprise most of his excitement was when he saw my daughter. She was only a month and a half old when he left and 6 1/2 old when he got back. So she grew and i shrank while he was gone. LOL:laugh: but once she went down for her nap that day it was a different story. :blushing: :laugh:
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! Just stay focused and you will beat this plateau!
  • olney75
    Options
    Well i am now on week 2 of p90x.....lets hope that it helps break this plateau and i can stick with it!!!
  • jamie_savage
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!