5'2" & lost 65lbs (so far)! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results, well done - love the photo with the pants - just shows how far you have come :flowerforyou:
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great, and you are in inspiration to me (5' 2" and working to lose about the same amount).
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    Sorry, double post.
  • darlingdeardc
    Options
    I am 5'2" and also looking to lose 65lbs. Thank so much for sharing your pictures and inspiring me! <3
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Amazing ... love the pics!
  • metrabolic
    metrabolic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look fab.
  • mewiest
    mewiest Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations , you look fabulous!

>^.^<
  • cruciia
    cruciia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, great job!
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We are the same height and you look way better at 153 than I do at 142. Having muscle tone makes a big difference. You look great.
  • derkin2005
    derkin2005 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats it feels great doesn't it? I am down 111 in a little less than a year and couldn't be happier.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! WTG!! You look amazing!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I still don't see the muscle tone of which you speak, but I'm sure it's there somewhere. :P
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I see lots of muscle tone. You obviously have the genetics for a terrific midsection!

Plus, you just plain look gooooooood. :love:
  • foxxyroxy12
    foxxyroxy12 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wowee!! You look awesome! I am also 5'2" starting at 217lbs wearing size 14 clothes and large shirts. I can't wait to see size 6/8 and mediums again. :smile: I have lost 9lbs already but I am excited about the journey. Your steadfastness is an inspiration. Keep up the good work!!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, awesome job and dedication!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am also 5'2" and started at 222lb two months ago. Thank-you for sharing these pictures, you are inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much for sharing. You have truly inspired me. I am also a shorty and find that so many people talk about how much harder it is for short people to drop the weight....you give me faith that it CAN be done. You look amazing. I can't wait to share my success story some day....
  • Archanasatyam
    Archanasatyam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    so inspired.. thank u girl.. and well done.. so well done on ur progress so far,.... much love...
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    Great Job! I'm so glad to see both photos (B&A also old clothes). Thank you for the inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!