Juice Fast

Tomorrow, I will be starting a juice fast. I hope to lose up to 30 pounds. In the last year I have gained 30 pounds (scary) and I intend to lose it, and maintain a healthy diet. I have recently started to eat a lot healthier than I used to. But would like to start a juice fast. I am 21 years old, 5'4 and weigh 155lbs (recently weighed 160lbs). If I am successful through the 30 days I hope to go onto 60! Has anyone out there done the juice fast? Do you have any advice.

Thanks,

I will keep everyone updated on my journey.

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Please read this thread....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1168730-juicing-baby

Preferably, in its entirety. It is by far, the most civilized juicing thread, I've ever seen at MFP. Because the OP was receptive to the replies she received.

Of_course_Funnyjunk_is_better_I_m_just_sayin_that_there_cb7da5cc6791f6cd742ce69a35d7cf5a.jpg
  • danielle_jeanne
    danielle_jeanne Posts: 58 Member
    I definitely believe in the health benefits of juicing. I do it often. But not as a fast or a cleanse. I think both options require more medical support than I'm willing to use. If you do it- please check in with medical professionals often.
  • Chicagolopez
    Chicagolopez Posts: 39 Member
    Ok, it is start of day 4, overall no starvation mode but there are hunger pains which green tea seems to alleviate. I put in a long day at work with no side affects.

Starting my day at my favorite coffee lounge with a cup of green tea. I started on Wed and I have managed to lose 7 pounds in three days. Eventhough I am a smurf Hitting two hundred pounds would be cool.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    whiskey juice is the best