Colour Run Question

I am doing my first colour run tomorrow.
In my race kit I got a package of colour.. What do I do with it ? Is it a bonus to throw at people?

Replies

• doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 100 Member
    Hold onto that bag until the party afterwards.

A friend and I did Color Me RAD last spring and it was honestly one of the best race experiences I've had (the positivity of the environment was amazing).

We saved our color until the end of the run to throw for photos, but others threw it before the race. Our first "color" was a random stranger who got us with Green and then took pictures for us. We got some extra bags and threw them at people during the race as we passed returning or starting runners, but our original bag we saved for our photo.
  • snsmyth
    snsmyth Posts: 35 Member
    You can buy extra at the start of the race if you want, not to worry.
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Yes, its to throw, either the end or during the race though the colour cloud at the end is magic. Have fun and ham it up, it really is the happiest 5km if you just relax and enjoy.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Im in the process of painting my nails rainbow... I got markers to doodle on my shirt a little before the race but I am not sure what I want to doodle.

I think I am going to wear my knee high rainbow socks and put multiple colours of flowers in my hair :D