Last 20 need help

Options
I have been on mfp for 270 days and have lost close to 80lbs. Most of that weight came off in the first 8 months. Then it stopped. I can't figure it out. My food in take is good I feel. My excerise routine is good I work out everyday and burn between 350 to 600 cals depending on what I do swimming biking running. I'm eating cleaner then I have ever have. Thinking about seen a dietician. The problem is to find a good one. Any tips out there to break this 5 month platue. I'm in this for the long haul. But would like to see some progress from my hardwork. Yes my clothes fit better I feel better but I want to see that scale move just another 20. Thanks for the help. Ask any question you would like.

Replies

• gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have been on mfp for 270 days and have lost close to 80lbs. Most of that weight came off in the first 8 months. Then it stopped. I can't figure it out. My food in take is good I feel. My excerise routine is good I work out everyday and burn between 350 to 600 cals depending on what I do swimming biking running. I'm eating cleaner then I have ever have. Thinking about seen a dietician. The problem is to find a good one. Any tips out there to break this 5 month platue. I'm in this for the long haul. But would like to see some progress from my hardwork. Yes my clothes fit better I feel better but I want to see that scale move just another 20. Thanks for the help. Ask any question you would like.

the closer you get to goal weight the less room for error there is. Perhaps double check your food intake that it is actually at the level appropriate for weight loss. Most people who seem to experience a prolonged plateau find that when they recheck their intake with food scales and logging everything that a couple of hundred calories creep in here and there thus wiping out the deficit. Good luck :flowerforyou: