Working towards a Better ME!

Options
Hi All

I joined MFP in 2010 when I got my new iPhone and didn't really do much with it. I've started and stopped many times in the past.

In December 2013, something clicked and I realized that I just wanted to be a better ME! I've been logging my food and exercise in excel when I realized I was getting all my calorie counts from this site and remembered that it was on my iPhone and that I was already a member :)

I went back and posted all food and exercise here as of January 1, 2014. I have over 100 lbs to lose but I'm just working on getting to Wonderland right now. I've cut out pop and am drinking only water. And am also adjusting to more raw fruits and vegetables (which has never been my thing). Currently doing Turbo Jam for exercise.

I lost 6 lbs before Christmas and then got on the scale to find it all back in the new year (what with turkey and the fixings), but am slowly losing a pound here and there. Trial and error learning about eating the proper calories and nutrients.

It is frustrating but I just think that one pound a week will equal 52 pounds lost by year end! And that is better for ME!

Replies

• monietrojan
    monietrojan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too started, stopped, and now I'm back!!
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey!! Feel free to add me :) motivation and support are key to dieting! I need lots of support from my friends to stay on track. Currently aiming to lose 100 pounds!! :)
  • Skoteesh
    Skoteesh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've only just joined but am a long term yoyo with lots to lose.