New here! Any other vegans on this?

Options
Last year I went vegan and lost the 20 pounds that I had been trying to lose for a while. Now that my body is used to being vegan, I am starting to gain the weight back. I was curious if there were any other vegans on this. I am looking for some healthy low calorie/fat vegan recipes and or support! I am glad I found this site.

Replies

• misti242
    Options
    Last year I went vegan and lost the 20 pounds that I had been trying to lose for a while. Now that my body is used to being vegan, I am starting to gain the weight back. I was curious if there were any other vegans on this. I am looking for some healthy low calorie/fat vegan recipes and or support! I am glad I found this site.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Not a vegan, myself. I live for the BBQ, but welcome! =)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    Welcome, misti,

Try allrecipes.com. You can just enter ingredients you have on hand, and it will shoot you some recipes.

Look here on the message boards for the Food / Recipes section. If you read through all the posts there, you will find many ideas, and websites.

cm
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am not a strict vegan for sure, however I do enjoy many vegan meals. I have a vegan cookbook and my parents were vegans for years so we tend to enjoy vegan meals and snacks.

If you take a look in the recipes I did post a recipe I recieved from a vegan friend. Its under Tasty Meal.

Glad you are here and hope you have all the luck your searching for.

Eve