Yea, I blogged today

Options
kreegs
kreegs Posts: 19 Member
What? I did. Hopefully this time around I can actually stick to losing weight by tracking my calories and talking it out with others. Anyone else start blogging for the first time ever?

Only problem with the blog is I can't find it on the recent posts. May have done something wrong... Wish there was a search feature on blogs.

Replies

• scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I started MFP last May, and started using their "blog" but I ended up setting a blog up on blogspot ... just a little more user friendly. Search function, recent posts list, much easier to organize and add pictures to. So I "started" several months ago, when I started MFP, and I'm still going strong on both! http://jenbsjourney.blogspot.com/
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    i think to access your blog people will need to go to your profile. unless your blog becomes really popular
  • kreegs
    kreegs Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Jen, great blog. Just spent some time browsing through it. I like your writing style.

Manda, I had a feeling it had to do with having friends. Hence why I did not show up....haha anyways, thought it would at least be in the recent posts. I still think I set something up wrong.

Thanks for the replies!