In need of motivating friends

Hey guys!!! I am new to the site and really need some friends to push and motivate me. I have 50 pounds to lose and I need ALL the help I can get. Also, if any one is in Baytown or close by looking for a work out buddy please let me know ;-).

Replies

• ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    welcome!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    welcome. feel free to add me and join my group

thats for anyone

you can do this!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • gettingsexybck007
    gettingsexybck007 Posts: 23 Member
    Thanks you guys! OMG...I look at everyone's weight lost and immediately get jealous. I can't wait to see double digit lost ;)
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    yep happy to help out where i can.
  • napompl
    napompl Posts: 736
    I try to be a motivator and keep an eye on my friends on here : ) Add me if you would like. And good luck
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. ;-)
  • awhit67
    awhit67 Posts: 12
    Feel free to add me; we could all use some motivation from time to time :)
  • feel free to add me! i'm on a journey to lose 30 by May!
  • twl900
    twl900 Posts: 122 Member
    Welcome! I sent you a friend request. Anyone is free to add me as well :)
  • gettingsexybck007
    gettingsexybck007 Posts: 23 Member
    Thanks everybody! I'm so excited to find a site with people looking for the same goal
  • msidormasse
    msidormasse Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! I'd also like to lose 50+ pounds and would love to have some motivation!
  • Hello...

I am here for you as your friend..

Pams
  • Ive sent u a request!
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    I've been looking for a new Fellowship of Fitness (as opposed to Fellowship of the Ring) myself...

If it be the will of everyone here to motivate each other, we will ALL see it done!

And yes, I am THAT much of a Tolkien geek. ;) Shameless, very shameless! LOL!

I am happy to meet you, and you're not the only one wanting to bring sexy back! :-)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    I've been looking for a new Fellowship of Fitness (as opposed to Fellowship of the Ring) myself...

If it be the will of everyone here to motivate each other, we will ALL see it done!

And yes, I am THAT much of a Tolkien geek. ;) Shameless, very shameless! LOL!

I am happy to meet you, and you're not the only one wanting to bring sexy back! :-)

I'd be up for some fellowship...if Aragon (apologies if misspelt ) came along.

Just new to sing friends, looking the positive comments :)
    Feel free to add me.