Looking for Fitness & Weightloss friends

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi im Stacia am working on losing 75 more lbs I am currently 225 and want to be around 150 and I am 37yrs old and I want to help excite you about your goals and gets some motivation back, Please feel free to add me as a friend and Good luck on your journey!!! :happy:

Replies

• keep_striving
    Options
    Hi I'm Jennifer and I just wrote a post about this as well! I could use some support too. I want to lose 20 lbs by August and have about 60 to go. It's really hard. I'm new on the site.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Michelle from Switzerland and am new to the site. I am have been up and down with my weight loss over the years and this is the year to become serious about it and keep it off....for good! I ideally would like to lose about 50 lbs by the summer. I know my goal may be unrealistic, but it is something to keep me on track and get there. I am hoping to meet some new people and together we can all do this together!
  • EllieMae55
    EllieMae55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for accountability friends. Motivation is a struggle for me at time. I wish you the best of luck! You can do this!!! Feel free to add me!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Me..Me..Me.... :drinker: I reaallly want some motivating and 'strict' friends :frown: Lets add each other! :flowerforyou:
  • ssharaf
    Options
    Hi, i have a sturggle to do stuff on my own, accept my request please!
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ive been here just under a year and have lost around 25lbs, with another 67 to go, Feel free to add me i would love more motivational people too :)
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome to where the cool kids hang!
  • seriouslypinkchick
    seriouslypinkchick Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jennie Im 33, I have 3 children aged 12,8,8 and joined MFP 2012 and weighed 299lb so I had a hell of a lot to lose - in 12 months I got to 182Ib buy May 2013 but after returning from holiday I gained and got back to 235Lb was horrified when I got on scales last week but it was all my old doing and went back to my old ways :( but I am now back on track and in my first week lost 7lb yay go me :) so we all here to help and support each other however much we have to lose, feel free to added me i am always looking for new friends for support and to support so anyone in same boat please free to add me Im very honest and i feel like you have to be when losing weight :)
  • SteveZA
    SteveZA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    23yo from South Africa, could also use some motivation. Add me! :D
  • ketoandbarbell
    ketoandbarbell Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Darcy and I'm 35. Been on here off and on for years. This time around I've been going since the birth of my 3rd baby. I'm down 52.6 pounds in about 8 months. Have about 20 to go and I'll reevaluate. I log everyday, even cheat days. Add me!