sleep issues , when to eat ?

Options
So the joyful 3am wake up has started again so my sleep is freaking everywhere.
Which means by 4am I want breakfast by 6am I really want breakfast 7am I want to sleep which some days I can't I feel like I'm eat bar three hours of he day when I'm asleep.
I've re done my diary to see times I'm eating and recently pushed it up to 1400 ish but still times when I'm stupidly hungry and craving carbs like a mad woman (broke cealic so bread , pastas ect are out)
Anyone else managing to cope with messed up sleep, anyway to deal with it ?

Replies

• fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    What other changes were there in your life that coincide with the sleep disturbance?
  • gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    fat free yoghurt when you first wake up. Hopefully that sates you and you can go back to sleep :-)
  • smileymaxine
    smileymaxine Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    What other changes were there in your life that coincide with the sleep disturbance?

I pretty much was an insomniac for as long as I can remember and that all stopped once I gut out gluten , so was pretty happy to be back to normal and sleep. Just moved back to Amsterdam (studying here) with my boyfriend which is great till I got fired on my second day back , so this is I think my bodies way to reacting to stress as emotionally I am pretty chilled about everything. I have to be my boyfriend does not like not having things planed out an of course he moved over here with no job , so one of us has to act sane during the day :/