I am kinda new, and kinda old to this site

Options
Hello this is my very first time to post something on the message boards......My friend introduced me to this site back in May, when I got home I immediately signed up. Some life changes were happening and well I didn't come back to see what myfitnesspal was all about.

Now I have been using MFP for approx two weeks now. Even with all of the wonderful help of the website I HAVE BEEN SELF DESTRUCTIVE. I blame no one but myself for my weight and have been out of control with my eating. I have logged all of my food on the days I do log. So I am honest with myself but I still let myself eat way too much. I also was giving up way to easy.

Well it is time for a change, that started two days ago. I have been staying very close to the calories and sodium allowed to me. Gosh I have been struggling with my weight for about 8 yrs now, I know all the theorys....now it is time to apply them.

I was successful in the first 4 months of the year to lose 14lb (all of which I have gained back) but today is a new day and I am going to lose those 14lbs and much more!

Replies

• tlvillatorola
    tlvillatorola Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you go for it? It is so good that you are ready to stop the emotional eating. Food is good for you, depending what you eat but it can be bad also, depending on the food you desire. I basically have the same problem and have been doing well with this program. So go for it.
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This site will really help you. It is an eye opener to log our food every day. I know you will find this place a huge help!
    Everyone here is so nice. Get lots of friends to help keep you motivated. Friend me if you like and we can motivate each other.

Nancy
  • LaChanchita
    Options
    Welcome to the site! We are all here for you.
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back on board...I will not let you give up!