why laundry makes me smile.

Options
lucyloutoo
lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
I've always been one of those people that could do with losing some lbs.
I'd squeeze into a size sixteen (UK) top and barely breathe in 14 bottoms.

Now I'm in size 12 top and bottom,I look in mirror and don't see much change, people say "there's nothing of you" (there is!!)

The only time I really notice how my shape had changed is when I'm hanging up the laundry, and I'll shake out a t-shirt and think "that's tiny".

Makes me smile every time.

Replies

• djjd26
    djjd26 Posts: 12
    Options
    What a great feeling to have and a positive way to start the day! Good for you!
  • addean1
    addean1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Lol! I love it! The other night I was folding laundry, and dh held up a turkey trot t-shirt from a race that my 14, and 8 yr old sons ran with me, and asked if it was my 8 yr old's. I said, "No! It's mine!"
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Nice NSV!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    That is great. :-)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options

The only time I really notice how my shape had changed is when I'm hanging up the laundry, and I'll shake out a t-shirt and think "that's tiny".

Congrats on your healthier lifestyle and success! Laundry makes me happy too...I have to double check the jeans to make sure I'm not putting my teenage daughter's in my stack.
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) I've only lost 1 size so far, but I'm looking forward to my clothes taking up less space in the washer and suitcase :)
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thanks...now if only all house work made me happy.....
  • JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I noticed it during laundry too. Hubby had to really look. He thought my new jeans were his! Lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!