My dreams have become my reality!!!! Posting to encourage an

2»

Replies

• TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    LOL, well he would NEVER admit it but I have noticed him "looking" at me in a way I am sure his new wife would not approve of!!!! But I truly could care less, it's his loss and my gain :)

and your loss is your gain :smile:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    A beautiful transformation! You are lovely, sounds like inside as well as out. Kudos for making the promise to your Dad and for keeping it for yourself and your kids! Love your story!
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Yes I use Shakeology everyday, and I also sell it through my site as a coach for beachbody http://www.myshakeology.com/june09 you can see videos and research everything there is to know about it. I have been using it since Feb and I will never live another day without it!!!!
  • Thanks for the motivation and sharing your story! If you ever need encouragement just let me know and by the way you look fabulous! I'm just beginning this journey, I have 75 lbs to go. I've lost 15 lbs so far, its tough work, probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. If you ever feel like sharing your successes and hard times feel free to friend me.
  • june_warner
    My one question is did you have ANY problems with sagging skin and how did you combat that? Obviously you were doing a lot of strength training and I've heard that's great to help. I only have 19 lbs left to lose and don't think I'll have a problem and I've seen so many people ask about it and say they strength train and still have a lot of sagging skin.
    I do have some excessive skin, but not like a lot of people who don't combine strength training and cardio into there workouts. I can hide it well with clothes :) I might someday get it removed but it's not on the top of my "to do list".
  • june_warner
    You are amazing!!! I had a simular motivatioin.....My father had 3 brother and now there is only one of my uncles left and his mother died in jan.....Jan 4 was my 31st birthday and I attended a double funneral (my grandmother and uncle)....I thought about how my uncle that is left needs to stop being such a waste and take care of himself...and then I realized he will do what he will do...I can only take care of my family and myself. So here I am after power 90, p90x, and starting round 2 of p90x.....I will not stop.

Glad to see you like p90x, did you know there is going to be a new p90x=mc2? They are in the works now of making it. I can't wait till they release it!!! They also have the One on Ones you can get every month and they are very challenging. Hit me up if you want more info. "Bring It"
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    WOW!!! You are amazing! Thank you for sharing your story! You look absolutely amazing!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Yep, yep, yep - I agree! Phenomenal! Thank you for posting your story.
  • You look AMAZING!!!!! i also lost my father. at the age of 17 i watched my father die in front of me, he was only 49. Although my father didnt die from being overweight it was from smoking and being TOO thin from always taking care of others and never himself. Once i gave birth to my daughter i realized i needed to get my life in control so that she didnt go though what i have in my life.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!