Hi From Florida :-)

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm not new to myfitnesspal but I am to the forums. Anyways, I live in North Central Florida, 30 years old, have three furbabies (no kids). Getting into shape has been my goal and I am very proud to say since August I've lost 54 lbs. It's been a constant struggle but worth every bit of effort. My goal is to someday be able to help motivate and inspire others to get healthy. I am seeing now the changes in my body as a result of losing weight (internally not just externally) a life long problem I have had (making me unable to have kids) seems to be correcting itself with the weight gone! Not the having kids part but the "symptoms" of the disease.. Anyways, I know that having support and people cheering you on has been a HUGE help to me so I wanted to get to know some new people that are on the same journey! I have 49 lbs to go until my goal and as a reward I plan on going sky diving! :-)

Replies

• vivian255
    Options
    Good Luck and Welcome.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Awesome welldone keep up the good work xxx
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! very happy for you. I know how wonderful it feels to see the weight come off. Greetings from Delaware by the way!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    sky diving is a heck of an award...i hope you get there!!
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi from crestucky Florida! Gods Country!
  • Sarasota_Guy
    Sarasota_Guy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome! Sarasota, Florida here! :)
  • KIMBERLYV123
    KIMBERLYV123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello from Melbourne Fl : )
    Great job!
  • bloggymomx
    Options
    One of my goals is to get healthy and help others get healthy and lose weight as well. :) This might be the 5th time I'm trying to lose weight but it's going to be the last time I have to actually TRY. I WILL do it. :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Tampa! This site works! (I wanted to go sky diving when I was younger but I've picked up a height thing as I've gotten older so that's out!)