UP Jawbone

Options
I've just been given an UP jawbone band as a gift and I'm wondering if anyone has tried it before and how accurate it is!
Thanks!

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    MFP has a "Jawbone UP Bracelet" group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13370-jawbone-up-bracelet

I don't sweat the accuracy. The burns & calorie counts here on MFP are just estimates. I use my step count as a metric, and try to move more than I did yesterday & last week.
  • RachyLovesRattys
    RachyLovesRattys Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have one and I absolutely love it! They def have a few kinks to work out with the syncing to MFP and i've had about 3 problems before (not HUGE ones and they all resolved quickly) but once you learn how to use it--it's a GREAT motivational tool! Tells you a lot about how much you REALLY do each day...especially how few steps most people do on days they don't work out. I can tell you for sure, it surprised me!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Great tool, terrible reliability. They have a horrible habit of dying after a couple months. I'm hoping Jawbone gets that issue sorted, hopefully the new UP24 doesn't have that issue.