Jump Roping and healthy eating

Options
Hi, I have been dealing with my weight my entire life and decided to do something about it. Last year around this time I weighed 245lbs and I am down to 215lbs right now. Goal weight of 180. In December I weighed 225LBS and today I weighed myself and I weigh 215LBS. Is it healthy to lose 10 LBS in 11 days? All I've been doing is jump roping.. 400-500 in the morning, 400-500 around lunch, and 400-500 before bed. Also doing sit ups, and running in place as well. Is this healthy?

My muscles hurt a little for the first couple days, but lately they dont hurt at all. In fact, the feel good before, during and after.

I am also having a hard time trying to limit what my calorie intake is. I feel hungry all the time, and feel like i want to eat a lot of unhealthy stuff.. like a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich sounds really awesome right now. Instead, when I feel like this I eat fresh fruit, or celery.. or any other veggie.

Anyone in the same boat as me?? or have any good advice for me? Is there something that I can take to not make me feel hungry all the time?

Ive been keeping a journal of what Im eating, how im feeling before during and after my workouts, and also what Im doing for my workouts, etc..