New here!

Options
Hi there! My name is Stephanie & I am new here. Well actually I have been using the site for about a week, and have lost 3lbs. But I thought I'd introduce myself & get more involved on the boards. I am a social creature :) A little about me.. I am 26 years old & live in suburbia in southern NY state. I work as a Registered Nurse (going into my 2nd year) & really would like to lose the weight I gained in nursing school/college. I also feel like I am setting a bad example for my patients when I am trying to teach them about healthy eating & excise & I look like a chubby slob! lol

I've been on and off Weight Watchers, used the Body Bugg (which I love), and go the the gym. I was pretty regular with my gym last year going 5-6 days a week, recently I haven't been. I dropped from 209lbs (Yikes!) to 175.. I then went back up to 185.. So now I am here looking for some buddies & motivation!

Expect to see me around here alot & feel free to add me.. I like friends & need them to help me along this, at times miserable, journey hehe.

Replies