New to MFP community

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Krissy and I joined MFP a few months ago, but I've only used it to track calories. I never got involved in the community aspect and never had friends to be supportive with. For the past month I've adhered strictly to my caloric goal for each day, exercised each day (although some days not very much lol) and only drank water with a little bit of lemon for my fluid intake. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I've lost 22 pounds!! I'm really excited and I feel the need to become active in the MFP community so I can receive support, as well as give it to other members.

Here's a little background on me: I'm 28, live in Dallas and am a stay-at-home mom working on becoming a freelance make-up artist, and hopefully an esthetician.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Krissy

Replies

• Kalley1959
    Kalley1959 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress so far! I've been logging for over a year, feel free to add me a as a friend.

Good luck and keep on going :)
  • amalafronte825
    amalafronte825 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Krissy!!! WOW. Congratulations :) that is great work!
  • pandamorous
    pandamorous Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! that sounds like great progress. Feel free to add me if you like, and good luck!
  • krispinator
    krispinator Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I'll definitely add and support you as well!!!:smile:
  • ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for a while, but have been MIA...need friends to support and to support me!
  • JaneE1967
    JaneE1967 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! I would love to support and be supported also, anyone here is welcome to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou: