Zumba for Wii

Options
I'm interested in buying Zumba fitness for Wii, but what one would be best for a beginner?

Zumba Fitness world party

Zumba Fitness 2

Zumba Fitness

Zumba fitness core

Also if anyone has any success stories with these feel free to share :)

Replies

• codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I have them all and I love the fitness 2 and fitness core. I just recently got world party and also like it. These three also have a learn the steps where it goes over the basic steps with you. I have two left feet but can still pick up most of it and have a lot of fun. The first one isn't as good probably because I'm bored with since I've had it since it came out.

I also try to take a live class or two every week.
  • ksmithnh
    ksmithnh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about getting one of these too so thanks for the feedback! I doubt I'll pick up most of the moves, but will be fun to try in the privacy of my living room :) I've heard its a fantastic calorie burn.
  • MrsBrown104
    MrsBrown104 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I think I just have the orginal one. and I enjoy it, but im sooo bad at it. not coordinated at all!! =) but it gets me off couch, and even if I don't do the same move as the game as long as I keep doing something, I burn more calories than I would thinking about doing it.... Go for it!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I have World Party for xbox one and really like it. I do it every day. I don't think it's enough on it's own for all of my workouts but it's fun to do to supplement and to do with my kids.
  • CMenendez
    CMenendez Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Zumba Fitness 2! I am having high hopes that this well help me get off that couch then I can add in the JM 30 day shred.