Hi, new from Orlando!

Options
Hi, my name is Wendi. I am a 38 year old single mother from the Orlando area. Almost 5 months ago, I had a life-changing event happen in my life. It made me wake up and realize how much I had neglected myself. In these last 5 months, I have lost 49 lbs by mostly running and eating right. Oh yeah, btw, did I mention I work for the mouse, too! So I am very active outdoors anywhere from 8-14 hrs a day. I am now at a healthy weight, however, I definitely would like to lost at least 20 more pounds. I have been struggling a lot lately with the weight not budging, so I have decided to take a look at my food intake. I think I might have slowed down my progress by not eating enough. People are always complimenting me at work on how much weight I have lost. I always joke and tell them it's from only eating bananas and yogurt! However, it really is the truth. That is usually what I eat throughout the day, every 2 -3 hours. Today I found about myfitnesspal on a runner's blog and they said how much it has helped them. I am excited to try this tool and to gain any helpful knowledge you all might have for me on my quest. Thanks so much...

Replies

• bigran82
    Options
    Welcome!
  • yellowcorvettegirl
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on your weight loss! 49 lbs....that's wonderful!! I am sure you will enjoy this site. It is very informative and makes it easy to keep up with your daily intake. Plus, the support network is phenomenal! Feel free to add me to yours if you would like. Good luck to you!

Kim