Daily Caloire Count keeps going up!

Options
Can someone tell me why my daily calorie goal keeps going up???? i started out with the goal of 1330 and now its at 2000.....im confused.

Replies

• Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there. The more cals you burn in workout the more it adds for you to consume
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Probably exercise cals getting added back
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    If you exercise it takes into account the calories that you burn during your exercise. If you stay within those guidelines you should still be able to lose weight.
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Remember, when you set your goals, as far as weight loss, it takes into account the exercise goals you set towards your weight loss. So it is adding in the calories you burn so you can keep your metabolism up. The higher your metabolism, the faster you burn your fat reserves. If you exercise, but under eat, you will feel it in your performance, as your liver does not have enough glycol in it to give you the quick fuel you need to workout. There will be a lot of people who say "Don't eat your workout calories so you will lose weight faster" The truth is, the more you demand from your body, the more energy it will demand from you. There is so much literature out there concerning firing up your metabolic rate. Eat every 2-3 hours, and eat healthy. Have a good exercise program, and you will lose the weight. Starve your body, and your metabolism will come to a grinding halt. It will take a long time to lose weight then, and you increase health risks.
  • cathyalmand
    Options
    Thanks yall!!!! that makes a lot of sense.....i knew it added calories back to my base caloric intake but i couldnt understand why it was adding more calories to my GOAL....i was going along with the thinking of dont eat ur workout calories.....maybe i will just find a happy medium.