Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• Rco618Rco618 Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    It's day here. Night in the USA tho :)
  • bethanie0825bethanie0825 Member, Premium Posts: 1,370 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,370 Member
    Hi!

@sufferlandrian I'm sorry that it's been rough *hugs* I hope a bike ride will help clear your mind, at least a little

I don't know if the full moon from the weekend decided to hang out and cause chaos in my little town but holy hell it's been a mess of a night. One went to jail. Another went to a crisis center bc he held a gun to his head. And now we're out with another domestic that happened in front of the little ones....I'm ready for bed
  • jennifer_417jennifer_417 Member Posts: 12,369 Member Member Posts: 12,369 Member
    @sufferlandrian -sorry you've had some rough days. Praying the next week is better for you!
    @bethanie0825 - hope you get some rest!
    edited October 2019
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Member Posts: 744 Member Member Posts: 744 Member
    My manager insisted I stop working and put up my spider.

8ajfz7b1m5me.jpg

Was only able to fit part of him up. Going to print a hole poster with adobe and put it behind him.
  • sufferlandriansufferlandrian Member Posts: 7,472 Member Member Posts: 7,472 Member
    @Bethanie - That sounds like a horrible night! Hope the rest goes better.
    @CaliValleyGirl - I love that spider! We aren‘t that cool in our office. Then again, the dogs would try to attack him.
    @Jenn - Thanks. I can only home for a better week.
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Member Posts: 744 Member Member Posts: 744 Member
    @sufferlandrian I love my spider. Not as much as my boss though. She calls him her boyfriend. She's the one that put the party hat on him.
  • sufferlandriansufferlandrian Member Posts: 7,472 Member Member Posts: 7,472 Member
    Finally put up my Halloween decorations at home. I think I may need to run to the Halloween store. My neighbors make my decorations look pathetic. :smile:
  • GregInORLGregInORL Member Posts: 205 Member Member Posts: 205 Member
    So tired of 5 overnights a week. Fellow overnighters are you doing 5 nights a week?
  • rlpomeroyrlpomeroy Member Posts: 364 Member Member Posts: 364 Member
    4 10 hour nights for me. 5th night about every other week for some OT.
    12hrs again today, another 90 mins to go. Had to call tax payers. One thought I was a scammer, the other was happy I was trying to resolve an issue.
  • dlbohl1991dlbohl1991 Member Posts: 787 Member Member Posts: 787 Member
    Hi all!🤗
    @sufferlandrian @jennifer_417 i haven’t been on in a while sorry guys still on the goofy shift tho so two days a week I’m a night shifter lol @CaliValleyGirl what do you do for work if you don’t mind me asking🙂
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    @CaliValleyGirl what do you do for work if you don’t mind me asking🙂

Lead tax examiner
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 8,732 Member Member Posts: 8,732 Member
    @sufferlandrian @jennifer_417 i haven’t been on in a while sorry guys still on the goofy shift tho so two days a week I’m a night shifter lol @CaliValleyGirl what do you do for work if you don’t mind me asking🙂

Looking really buffed sir, i remember that black and white picture of yours
    Gearing up for another 12hr day. Another phone call to make. Hubby tried to tell me to take a day off, but I'm training someone to be my back up lead. I'm going on vacation and need to make sure all the important stuff is covered.

No time to rest!
    14 hour shift coming up. Gotta get rid of this head cold or it‘s going to be a really long weekend.
  • elc43elc43 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Back to work tonight after two weeks off...UGH. No, I won't sleep before.
    Hate writing people up at work. But they will never learn otherwise
    @CaliValleyGirl what do you do for work if you don’t mind me asking🙂

Lead tax examiner

So you’re the one who persistently calls! Lol jp😂