returned

Options
dazzyshaw
dazzyshaw Posts: 32 Member
Hi I have returned to my fitness pal to help count the calories looking for a few friends to help along the way feel free to add as friend ????

Replies

• fitnesspinay
    fitnesspinay Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi this is my second try on using MyFitnessPal.. I hope I could get back on track..
    lets support each other.. add me up
  • scoobyfanatic
    scoobyfanatic Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have just returned to using this myself, and could use some online support buddies. Sign me up!!:tongue::tongue:
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yep, just posted. I am getting back on after skipping 2013 basically. I am ready to see it through however. Good Luck!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Curious,

As to why y'all would decide yourselves did not need to take care of your bodies daily health any more?? Managing health n fitness is not a temporary thing. If you all had continued rather than quit for a while, how much further ahead would you be right now?

Best of luck to you all this time! :flowerforyou:
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Curious,

As to why y'all would decide yourselves did not need to take care of your bodies daily health any more?? Managing health n fitness is not a temporary thing. If you all had continued rather than quit for a while, how much further ahead would you be right now?

To sum it up...."Don't Look Back, You Are Not Going That Way".

I had serious home issues to deal with and beating myself up is not something that is useful over what I "should have done". That list could get mighty long, lol.

Instead, think positive and move forward.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I returned the week before x-mas to lose 9lbs and get back on track. Feel free to add me :)
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I too skip the year of 2013, due to home issues..not proud but I drank my pounds back on. It has been 90 days sober so it has been 60 days back on MFP, Realize you can't always control your surrounding but will control the weight this time
  • Tashabig
    Tashabig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also returning. I started 12/24/13 I lost 8 lbs so far then I relieve I have no friends so please free to add me. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Curious,

To sum it up...."Don't Look Back, You Are Not Going That Way".

I had serious home issues to deal with and beating myself up is not something that is useful over what I "should have done". That list could get mighty long, lol.

Instead, think positive and move forward.

Beautiful attitude!!