Skinny Wed Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~ :tongue: :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :bigsmile:

Bring it on Wed! :laugh: :smooched:

Replies

• arzimmerman
    arzimmerman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I need the boost! :)
  • Buccinator
    Options
    Best. Idea. Ever.

I'm in.
  • firework18
    firework18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll join in too!
  • SeashellsVisions
    Options
    I'm In!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Did so totally awesomelynishest today.....happy that I get to do it again 2mrw, with ya'll :tongue:
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    LETS DO IT! this is EXACTLY what I need right now!
    I need to keep my day busy, and make less room for thinking.

BRING IT ON WEDNESDAY!
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I think I will have to be with you all in spirit today cheering you all on for SWC :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: (water, water, water)

I have a horrible day at work in the am and then a funeral for a good friend in the afternoon. I will at least get some exercise coaching soccer in the evening but frankly don't think I will be able to get more done than that. I have at least planned my food for the day as I expect I won't be very hungry so tried to plan healthy snacks.

Good luck to all of you!!!
  • dorwade
    dorwade Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in for Skinny Wednesday Challenge! Double water, double exercise (Tai Chi plus elliptical plus Walk at Home tape) AND it's Fruit and Veggie day!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    will try my best but probably won't get double exercise done........It was supposed to be my mom & dad's anniversary tomorrow....my dad passed away New Years Eve....so I am spending most of the day with my mom.....taking her out for dinner.....I will be her new date.......(Miss my dad HORRIBLY....so I know it has to be ruff for her)....:brokenheart:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    September 1st. The dawning of a new month. I better be in, FAB for the skinny Wednesday!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I'm in for Skinny Wednesday Challenge! Double water, double exercise (Tai Chi plus elliptical plus Walk at Home tape) AND it's Fruit and Veggie day!

Okay. I should do the Fruit and Veggie day!!! That would work and give me a boost!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Skinny September... I mean Wednesday, here I come!!!!:laugh:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I killed it today & made it a Skinny Tuesday....so I'm gonna try to do it again tomorrow! Skinny Wednesday here I come! :bigsmile:
  • starheart24
    Options
    I am in! I definitely need motivation!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I'll be a skinny Weds girl! :)
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    It's WEDNESDAY, I'm in and all over this one!!!! WHOOOT!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • asking131
    Options
    Count me in as well.
  • Buccinator
    Options
    It's only 8:40 in the morning and I'm already at 64 ounces of water, so I'm doing good there, but if someone just wants to double up on that exercise for me... It's raining here and it just makes me want to curl up and watch the rain! But I'm gonna do it. Eventually! :- )

(Hey, don't hate. I did manage to do dishes already AND marinate some chicken!)

Have a great Wednesday everyone! I'm going to make it a great Skinny Wednesday. And it's my boyfriend's birthday!

Okay, I'm off to go dance! (My exercise of choice!)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have 2 short walks in already here at work. 72 oz water down as well.

I'm planning to go to Zumba tonight rather than water aerobics. I burn more at Zumba. After that who knows?? Gotta do some torso twists & hopefully a bike ride?

Trying to take it easy after my skinny Tuesday, but will still do quite a bit!
  • Buccinator
    Options
    Sorry for wimping out early, but I'm feeling really sick. (I have two autoimmune diseases.) So I'm going to go ahead and post how I did for the challenge. I think I did pretty well. I totally doubled my water intake. Normally I get about 80 ounces of water a day, today I've already had that and it's only 2:30 in the afternoon, so surely I will get more later. I normally dance/exercise to five songs, today I exercised to ten. And I've kept track of what I've ate today and will continue, even though right now I don't feel like eating at all. Super sick. :frown:

Even though I got slugged with the autoimmune problems (I have a 99.6 fever and lots of joint pain), I had a GREAT time earlier today. I LOVED the challenge and I hope everyone is enjoying it and continues to have a great Skinny Wednesday Challenge!