Losing it before 30!

Options
Hello everyone!

I am now officially back on MFP. I joined Summer of 2012 and lost close to 15lbs then found out I was pregnant and well gained some baby weight after that. My daughter was born in September via c-section {2nd c-section}. My Dr gave me the OK to workout at the end of October but after about a week and a half-two weeks of working out my incision started to open slightly SOOooo she told me to stop for a few weeks. Well long story short I started back up hard last Sunday {I am on week 2 starting today}. I am feeling great {and no issues with my scar either which is good}.

I have 2 goals. My first goal is to get to my pre-preggo weight, so I have 35lbs to lose. My 2nd goal once I reach that one is to get down to 125-130 {I am 5'4"}. I was working on my '2nd goal' before I got pregnant.

Right now I am eating 'clean'. Probly about 95% of what we {husband and I as he has some 'baby weight' to lose as well lol} eat is clean. A lot of fruits, veggies, lean meats... etc.

I gained 80lbs with my first pregnancy and lost close to 100 of it by my son's 1st birthday with clean eating and exercising 5-6 days a week. I am also prior Military so im no stranger to working out {I used to workout a lot during my military days}.

Just looking to get back into the swing of things on MFP, maybe get some friends along the way. I will be 30 this year so im trying to get fit before I turn 30 :-D

Replies

• flippista
    Options
    I know how you feel! I'm 29; I was all set up to lose weight, when I found out I was pregnant in 2012 and again 2013. I miscarried both times; turns out I am diabetic. So this is a definite challenge for me. I need to lose the weight for my general health, and to be able to successfully move forward family-wise. Good luck to us! I am new here, so the more friends, the better!!!
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Yep. You said it. Lose it before 30 ;) I am in that same boat, lol! I will be 30 in September, and I want to be 30 pounds lighter (if not more). I lost 50 pounds in 2007 and it felt amazing. I did so well for a few years and kept it off, and then everything went to **** with stress at work, at home, etc. and I put those pounds back on. I am so in for lose it before 30! Feel free to add me!
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    Thank you for the welcomes ladies! @flippista, im sorry to hear about your m/c's and wish you nothing but the best with your health and family :) And yes, Good luck to us! @stinkerbelle8, my birthday is in October so we have a similar time frame :)
  • jennehogan
    Options
    Good luck Ladies! My 30's is sailing away, and I can tell you it definitely gets harder!
  • Kaylyn221
    Kaylyn221 Posts: 123
    Options
    Good luck Ladies! My 30's is sailing away, and I can tell you it definitely gets harder!

Lol that's what everyone at work is reminding me of. All the more reason to get rid of it now as they say it will just get harder the older I get.