Facebook question

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    My FB page is highly personal. If we aren't related, haven't been drunk together, and haven't otherwise been very close, then no way no matter how attractive you are.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the question.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Gym crush, celebrity crush, MFP crush and now Facebook crush. Are you serious? You're a pretty girl. Go live your life. You'll meet someone that will take an interest in you. But not by posting about crushes on every internet site - that seems a little desperate and you really shouldn't be.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Since you think he's cute, just sext him something sexy. Don't sound like a downer by complaining about not accepting the FR. Don't be "that girl." Just a naked picture, no words.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Since you think he's cute, just sext him something sexy. Don't sound like a downer by complaining about not accepting the FR. Don't be "that girl." Just a naked picture, no words.
    Why don't you just respond to her FR already.
  • Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    Options
    Would just say leave it, if he hasn't seen the friend request then he won't see the message and if he has then it might just be that he has left it for now and you'll just have to talk to him at the next event when you're both about due to your mutual friend. Either that or get your mutual friend to put in a good word for you.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Why don't you just respond to her FR already.

Oh I'm not on Facebook so it can't be me. But I wouldn't turn down an FR from her. Have you seen those pictures?! Oh my damn. You'd see my relationship status change from "married" to "it's complicated" in the blink of an eye. :love:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Just leave it. If they don't accept, they don't accept. Perhaps they use their phone & can't see the friend request? I've had that happen to me before. It wasn't until I logged onto my laptop that I saw there was a friend request from someone.

I'd leave it, if they don't want to be your friend, they will reject the request.
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    If a guy friend requested you and you didn't answer for two days. What would you think if he messaged you?
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Definitely DO NOT message. That would make you look desperate and you're too pretty for that.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't add anyone who was a friend of a friend. I keep my Facebook friend list even smaller than my MFP list.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You`ll end up having a zillion people on your face book . What ever for?
  • bno76
    bno76 Posts: 18
    Options
    I wouldn't message him.

To be honest I think it would come off as a bit stalkerish and demanding. How awkward would it be if you deliberately didn't accept a FR for whatever reason and then that person messages you wanting to know why?, complete turn off IMO.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I.....
    don't know, as I always reject any requests.
    I only need my brother on mine. Anyone else can just fall off a cliff or go farm tomatoes or something on that farm game lol.

I'm the opposite--I rejected my own brother. I'll add almost anybody else though
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Stressing over a guy you barely know? I second sending him a nude and waiting to see how it plays out.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

5c55a202.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't have Facebook so I'll relate it to something in real life to double check. If I bent over in front of a guy I "thought was cute" at a bar....and he did not try to talk to me after that or offer me the chair right next to him...No, I guess I would not follow up by asking if I could buy him a drink.

May not be the equivalent as I said I don't have FB. Good luck with your FB hookups, or marriage or whatever the intended end game is though. :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

5c55a202.gif

You make that expression a lot? I hope you don't wander around real life like that? B/C right now I have images of a woman in those stockings wandering around with that expression all over the place. LOL. Hope that's not the case. :flowerforyou:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

5c55a202.gif

You make that expression a lot? I hope you don't wander around real life like that? B/C right now I have images of a woman in those stockings wandering around with that expression all over the place. LOL. Hope that's not the case. :flowerforyou:

Only on MFP. There is enough around here to have that expression on permanently.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Girl, you need a hobby.