BEACH BODY CHALLENGE 4/23/08

Options
I haven't seen many postings on this. I hope a lot of you are not getting dicouraged if you are not seing much weight loss. I say this because I started to gain weight after the challenge and got a little discouraged, but I'm back at it again, my weight is going down again. i hit a plateau for about a week and I added more exercise and added and addt'l 100 calories every other day just to kick start my metabolism again. I do think I set my goals to high, but I'm still going to continue to work at them. Hope everyone gets the motivation they need to keep going!! Good luck to all of you and hope to see everyone on here more often!! :flowerforyou:

STARTING WEIGHT 153.5 LBS
APRIL 9TH 154.5 LBS
APRIL 16TH 156.5 LBS
APRIL 23RD 153 LBS
GOAL WEIGHT FOR 7/1 125 LBS

Replies

• tiliquinones
    Options
    I haven't seen many postings on this. I hope a lot of you are not getting dicouraged if you are not seing much weight loss. I say this because I started to gain weight after the challenge and got a little discouraged, but I'm back at it again, my weight is going down again. i hit a plateau for about a week and I added more exercise and added and addt'l 100 calories every other day just to kick start my metabolism again. I do think I set my goals to high, but I'm still going to continue to work at them. Hope everyone gets the motivation they need to keep going!! Good luck to all of you and hope to see everyone on here more often!! :flowerforyou:

STARTING WEIGHT 153.5 LBS
    APRIL 9TH 154.5 LBS
    APRIL 16TH 156.5 LBS
    APRIL 23RD 153 LBS
    GOAL WEIGHT FOR 7/1 125 LBS
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I am totally down for this!

Starting weight: 147
    4/21 weight: 145

8/1 goal: 130

Beach trip on August 7th! Woowoo!

I also need a tan... hmm.
  • 77dakota77
    Options
    Hi count me in as well.
    I only started on monday but I am totally commited
    Starting weight: 134.8 lbs
    Target: 116lb ( I am very small)
    Good luck to all of you:happy:
  • JeepPrincess
    Options
    I am ALL IN - looking for a little challenge...

starting weight - 155.5
    4/24 154.5

Target weight 135lbs - WOO HOO!!!
  • JeepPrincess
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Tegan
    Tegan Posts: 1
    Options
    Yahoo!
    I feel lighter already!
    My start weight-Yesterday 173
    Today-165
    Goal-140
    I have a water retention problem called generalized edema, I ate a sausage the day before yesterday and that is what happens. My weight fluctuates 6 pounds from day to day, even though I am on medication. I have read some things that say cardio helps, so I`ve joined a gym and here I go!

Good luck everyone!