Cauliflower Casserole

inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
edited September 21 in Recipes
The recipe is here: http://zoomyummy.com/2010/07/07/cauliflower-casserole/

It serves 6 and is 372 per serving. And it's full of delicious!

Replies

• Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Thanks for the recipe, I'm definitely going to try it tomorrow!
  • inskydiamonds
    I hope you enjoy it! My boyfriend (who's not on a diet) was raving about it.
  • inskydiamonds
    Cauliflower is my all-time favorite vegetable, so I definitely will!
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Bump!

Looks fantastic. I'm going to try and knock it down a bit in calories and fat using skim milk and/or rf cheese.
  • inskydiamonds
    Bump!

Looks fantastic. I'm going to try and knock it down a bit in calories and fat using skim milk and/or rf cheese.

That's an awesome idea!
    Any kind of cheese would be fantastic as it is.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Thanks bumping for later :drinker:
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Cool! Thanks for the recipes!
  • mizyvee
    mizyvee Posts: 74 Member
    A bump for Cauliflower
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Made it for dinner and it is DELISH!
  • tradle
    tradle Posts: 38 Member
    Yummmm thats sounds delicious. Is it a good size serve I wonder? I mean is it enough for a main meal serve? I love cauliflower au-gratin and this sounds like it would taste similar.
  • My kinda food thanks. :smile:
  • Congradulations on the stop smoking. I know how hard that was. I smoked for 33 years, until I got C.O.P.D., and now when I see all these childern out there smoking trying to be cool looking as all their friends as I once did. It breaks my heart to know that, on day they will die due to smoking.
  • tradle
    tradle Posts: 38 Member
    I totally agree. Thank you and congrats to you as well. It's one of the hardest things I had to do and yet in some ways, because the timing was right, one of the easiest. I think I just got over it...the anti-socialness of it, the cost of it, the effect of it on my health, I finally realised there was nothing good about it. Funny it took me years to admit that to myself. I hate seeing young ones smoking too. My own daughter smokes (she's 22), she says she knows it's bad and she'll give up one day but "I'm young mum, I'll give up when I'm older, let me have my fun" ...so what can you do? Anyway, thanks again.
  • Bump!
This discussion has been closed.