hydroxycut drink mix?

Options
Hey everyone!

I just started incorporating hydoxycut wildberry drink mix into my daily heath regime. I am definitely feeling a difference in appettite and energy levels and I can certainly notice the difference in my metabolism as well.

Have any of you tried it and stuck with it? if so, what have your results been like?

Just so you know, I am working out for an hour day 6 days a week and watchiing my calorie intake. I'm also on shakeology and drinking 10-12 glasses of water a day.

Replies

• Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    If I did that I would have to pee every 10 minutes.....or worse...:sick:

In my opinion I think dropping both Hydroxycut and Shakeology would be better. I've heard bad things about side effects from hydroxycut and all shakeology does is cost you money. It is better to just eat at a reasonable calorie deficit.
  • halliedoll
    Options
    well i actually did a month of shakeology by its self and it did do me very well so I actually liked it a lot.

I have also read bad side effects about the hydroxy cut but everyone's body is different and responds diferently, and as I said before, it definitely did supress my appettite and boost my metabolism.
  • charlieibeling
    charlieibeling Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    its about as good as any other decent fat burner out there. Your body will adjust eventually and you won't notice the effects as much. To really maximize it take it with 25mg of ephedra(bronkaid) from walgreens pharmacy and then you have an awesome weight loss tool.
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying that you can't use these products forever and once you can't rely on them anymore then you will likely gain weight back and be back to square one (aka yo-yo dieting)