my mother is evil

Options
She sent my hubby and I a BIG box of homemade Ghirardelli double chocolate cookies.

:love: :love:

SOOOO GOOD.

After we both ate one last night I checked the calories online. There was only one listing and I'm not sure that it's accurate, but supposedly they are 350 calories each!!!! And they're not even big cookies!

So here I am eating my healthy lunch and staring at that tub of uber tasty, oh so bad cookies. I mean I don't want them to go to waste, right?

My mother is evil, and I love her. :huh:

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    She sent my hubby and I a BIG box of homemade Ghirardelli double chocolate cookies.

:love: :love:

SOOOO GOOD.

After we both ate one last night I checked the calories online. There was only one listing and I'm not sure that it's accurate, but supposedly they are 350 calories each!!!! And they're not even big cookies!

So here I am eating my healthy lunch and staring at that tub of uber tasty, oh so bad cookies. I mean I don't want them to go to waste, right?

My mother is evil, and I love her. :huh:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    You don't want them to go to waist either.
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • snakeskin
    snakeskin Posts: 21
    Options
    Well if you walk every night this week (until at least midnight) you should wear off the calories in due time - lol.
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    In moderation. 1 cookie:wink: -chew slowly and move the rest away so it takes effort to get to them lol.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote]
  • delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Options
    Put them in a cabinet or the garage, out of site out of mind...they will keep for a special occation, like a party, or if kids come over, this is what I do with my girl scout cookies, trust me even an old cookie is still gooood...