Getting torn open in a thread, who wants to join in?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    What's going on in here?

Pompadour-Trends-Hairstyles-for-Men_02.jpg
  • RaluKitty
    RaluKitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bad knees happen because of bad knees period. I have a 90lb friend (she's also 5ft tall) who hasn't been able to hike down because of her knees since her mid twenties. I know countless "thin" people who can't do anything (not only running) because of their knees... Let's be serious - no soccer player (they run 12-20 miles per game) or known distance runner has retired because of their "knees"... these issues are simply not related. I know 200lb people who can run 50+ miles weeks with no issues. Sorry you have bad knees :(
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    What's going on in here?

The best is the shriveled, dessicated sideburn. It's like the facial equivalent of a prehensile tail that just sort of stuck around.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    Bad knees happen because of bad knees period. I have a 90lb friend (she's also 5ft tall) who hasn't been able to hike down because of her knees since her mid twenties. I know countless "thin" people who can't do anything (not only running) because of their knees... Let's be serious - no soccer player (they run 12-20 miles per game) or known distance runner has retired because of their "knees"... these issues are simply not related. I know 200lb people who can run 50+ miles weeks with no issues. Sorry you have bad knees :(

The little one. Is she cute? I love tiny little cute things that also can't run away.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

The little one. Is she cute? I love tiny little cute things that also can't run away.

It's good to be King isn't it?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I didn't really feel compelled to --- until I saw this masterpiece of anal tenderness.

Such eloquence. (swoon and stuff)

My vote for POD (Post Of the Day)

Dreams really do come true.
    tumblr_mw49mlK5G41re7silo1_500.gif

:angry:

*kitten*!

Always the bridesmaid never the bride. So sad.

GURL, puh-leaze! I'm the head bridesmaid sleeping with the groom on the wedding day.

tumblr_lx79oj4YDi1qckti2.gif

That is pretty close to your husband's orgasm face as it goes.

Speaking of anal tenderness, go easy on the old boy next time.

G9WFr.gif

And full circle we go!

:laugh:

Hey c'mon. Next time

tenderness_zpsdd2548d3.jpg

Full circle?

Given subject matter:

Johnny-Cash-Ring-of-Fire-at-Grand-Rivers-Variety.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    What's going on in here?

The best is the shriveled, dessicated sideburn. It's like the facial equivalent of a prehensile tail that just sort of stuck around.

It's hard to care
    wen i haz dis hair
    pomp7.jpg
    ^see that's a poem, and further evidence of my genius. I write stoopid to tone down my geneius.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options

tumblr_me0y8nv6zU1rip3xvo1_400.gif
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

^see that's a poem, and further evidence of my genius. I write stoopid to tone down my geneius.

And don't think we don't appreciate it girl.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

It's good to be King isn't it?

Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    You're the same guy that wanted everyone to recognize that you ran 10 miles on Christmas eve and you didn't get the 'atta boy's you were expecting.

Dude. You seriously care way too much about what other people think.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Holy wow.

I read the other thread, cringing constantly. Then I saw this.

Painful.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Holy wow.

I read the other thread, cringing constantly. Then I saw this.

Painful.

nvm I found it
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    You're the same guy that wanted everyone to recognize that you ran 10 miles on Christmas eve and you didn't get the 'atta boy's you were expecting.

Dude. You seriously care way too much about what other people think.

But does my hair look good? And do these glasses make my smart look big?

02-pompadour-haircut.jpg
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    oh god I just saw this. "borderline genius"

366x232px-89ffecee_laugh.gif
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Oh no...
  • sunshinekaye
    sunshinekaye Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow. I do believe these folks need to belong to a bully forum rather than a weight loss forum. Seriously.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Wow. I do believe these folks need to belong to a bully forum rather than a weight loss forum. Seriously.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love how frivolously the term "bully" gets thrown around here. It's almost as bad a starvation mode.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

Strong 8th post.
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    Sorry....I don't care

This one is the worst. Someone not caring is much more unnerving than someone caring in a negative way. :(
    Really because i also don't care. It really is like you are seeking the attention by posting this in another thread.