looking for pals who are daily loggers -

Options
friend request with a few words about your goals - Thanks!

Replies

• HappyMeLovely
    HappyMeLovely Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I log just about everyday but have been known to have lapses when life gets busy. My main goal is to lose 115 pounds overall, and to start lifting weights eventually. I do whatever I can for exercise at this point mostly walking and stationary bike. What about you?
  • olivia_june
    olivia_june Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've been logging in consistently for only around 2-3 weeks, but I've been an off/on user for a couple of years now. :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've logged every day for 565 days now :smile:

I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant and still logging and just aiming to not gain too much weight. I lost around 70lbs after my last child (baby weight and then some).
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Wanna go from 31% bf to 21%. Now on a lifting program...:flowerforyou:
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I log daily, but slack a bit on the weekends (they're just so dang busy!). Goals are to eat healthy REAL food, exercise, and focus on being healthy. I have about 50-ish pounds to lose.
  • A1345
    A1345 Posts: 12
    Options
    HI.. I log in daily. My goal is to get in shape by summer. I really like MFP because I am seeing that what I thought may have been healthy is not and seeing that what I thought was a little unhealthy but okay to eat is waaaaay unhealthy. Add me if you want to. :)
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That would be me
    I'm trying to get healthy
    I walk every day
    I am starting to lift