LOL - www.tapewormdiet.com

Options
Actually, www.tapewormdiet.NET

After hearing about so many people talk about the following diets on these forums, I decided to jokingly put "tapeworm diet" in Google and found this entertaining website.

No more good old hard work!

No more healthy lifestyle and eating properly!

No more of these gimmicks:

HCG diet
Atkins
Diet Pills
Primal Blue Print
South Beach Diet

Go to WWW.TAPEWORMDIET.NET for real results!

You just have to go to Mexico and eat tapeworms for $2000.

What a deal!

Hey, if other people think that they can buy a chemical online to lose weight, they would buy this too.

Don't delay, get a tapeworm today!

Replies

• nikki91950
    Options
    the website actually says that?!? scary thing is, people will probably actually go do it.

i came to the conclusion the other night while eating dinner with my friend that she's so freakin' skinny because she's completely blind and has a really difficult time eating...because she can't see. lol. that sounds horrible, but... i just couldn't help myself.
  • caldwellchris
    Options
    I saw there was a study done where they would blindfold people while eating and they would consume a significantly smaller amount than when they could see the food.

We have a tendency to stop eating when we finish our plates rather than when we're full.
  • nikki91950
    Options
    i totally believe that blindfold experiment. i need to start doing that... but i'd look like quite a fool.