Hello

Hi all,
I'm Louis, I weigh 190 lbs, male and 5 ft 10,
I've been following MFP for a few months now and have had good results so far, losing 14lbs.
Lately I've embarked on more fitness training( interval training and 4-6 mile fartlek training ) for field hockey 3-4 times a week including a Saturday match,I've noticed my weight loss slow slightly but my match performance increase, more energy and able to sustain efforts longer.
My main reason for starting to use MFP was to loose weight and use it as a guide to the calories consumed during the day, as well as calories burned do the cardio.
I started eating 1970 calories per day and working out, burning anywhere from 500-900 per session, I would not eat these back or even a portion of them.
I now realise after a bit of research that I'm eating way too little and to loose 1.5 lbs per week would be achievable if I ate around 1800 calories NET.
So if I understand this correctly I can eat 2800 calories over the course of the day, workout, say burning 1000 calories and still achieve my weight loss goal. I am eating well ie hitting the macros of 50-30-20.
Any advice,suggestions or support will be gratefully received,
Many thanks,
Louis