MMMMMMMMM!!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I had the Trader Joe's Wasabi Shrimp Sushi Rolls for lunch. Man....was it filling! I don't usually get sushi because it seems like a lot of calories sometimes (because of the rice)...but I forget out filling it is because of the rice too!! These weren't horrible. 180 calories and 5g fat for 4 rolls....2 servings per package.

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I had the Trader Joe's Wasabi Shrimp Sushi Rolls for lunch. Man....was it filling! I don't usually get sushi because it seems like a lot of calories sometimes (because of the rice)...but I forget out filling it is because of the rice too!! These weren't horrible. 180 calories and 5g fat for 4 rolls....2 servings per package.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am going to Trader Joe's today. I will have to check that out. Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • MAPH22
    MAPH22 Posts: 5
    Options
    An added note - sushi can be a bit high in calorie, but don't forget all the nutrients you're gaining! I ate sushi like a madwoman last night and still lost - just something to keep in mind! Thanks for the tip :happy:
  • monicayogima
    Options
    I love rice way too much to give it up....what about brown rice....its that as bad?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I love rice way too much to give it up....what about brown rice....its that as bad?

Rice, especially brown rice is good for you it just costs you a lot of calories sometimes. But it does fill you up, which helps.

Trader Joes has a brown rice california roll too! Yum!
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Brown rice is great for you... !!!!! I eat it just about everyday for lunch. Just measure 1/2 cup cooked and your you'll be fine with the calories.. Do not eat white rice... no nutritional value what so ever! :bigsmile: