A little food help please...

Options
My diary should be open if it's not let me know! I did meal preps last night for the week, mainly just breakfast and lunch and dinner I will try to figure out day by day. Anyways I feel like I have a lot of food in my diary as of right now but I still I have 1500 cal to eat!! Am I doing something wrong, am I not eating enough during the day?? Any suggestions?

Replies

• Mof3wc
    Mof3wc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It LOOKS like a lot of food, but half of it is spices/coffee creamer etc. throw some food in there! Have more for breakfast then a yogurt, add in some higher calorie snacks (nuts maybe) and you still have dinner to log.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    IT looks pretty good and remember you haven't logged dinner yet. Don't be too strict on yourself or you will burn yourself out.
  • hmoser370
    Options
    Thanks! I am not a huge breakfast eater at all I basically have to force myself to eat that's why I only do yogurt. I will tap into either my apple or cantaloupe in the next hour or so. I always forget nuts!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You need to stop using generic entries. Make your own. Generic entries were made that other people who might not be using the same ingredients as you, or the same amount of olive oil/butter/chicken.. Like, half a cup of brussel sprouts roasted with olive oil... how do you know it was half a cup? You can't exactly mash brussel sprouts to make them fit in a measuring cup. How do you know how much oil people who did that entry used? Could be anywhere from 20 to 100 calories of oil. So you could easily be 200 calories off just for lunch.

Buy a food scale and weigh everything.

Also your goal seems pretty high. I wanted to lose 80 lbs when I started and my goal was 1650.