Hello!

Options
Hi everyone,

New here, thought I should say a friendly hello. My friends recommend this app to encourage me to lose weight. Some personal info:

Height: 5' 10"

Started making changes late October (20th).

These were changes in my life:

Diet: Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis. Also, fruits are consumed before 2:00 pm. Added Progressive VegeGreens (drink) in the morning as well as Omega 3 (Kirkland, 1200 mg)

Exercise: Zumba (about and hour), then I found T25 (I am starting Beta Phase today). Also many many days of snow shoveling as this Winter has increased in precipitation.

Results thus far:

Weight: -16.4 lbs
Neck: -1.75"
Waist: -4"
Hips: -2"
My clothing sizes were XXL. Currently fitting into Medium.
Current Body Fat Percentage is: 28.3

I have no affiliations with Dr. William Davis nor affiliated with Beachbody. My motivation for the changes came from seeing my XXL clothes starting to get tight. Also the way people looked at me like I had some sort of contagious fattening disease. I can't imagine going back to that again, it's really depressing to be in that state and the only way was to make changes, take the leap. Stop researching and just start doing. That's what I've done, and never looked back. Feel free to ask any questions. If anyone wants to follow my progress on Instagram my user name is priv8dan.