What do you eat of the McDonalds Dollar menu?

Options

Replies

• samueleketorp
    samueleketorp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm really surprised to see that anyone concearned with health and healthy food brings up McD's. Don't eat it. Try this: Buy whatever from from them and let it sit. Not even then fly's will touch it even after several months. That's enough to tell anyone with an interest in healthy living that it should not go in the mouth... And why sponsor them with your bucks? They're the reason we're in this weightloss-game to start with.
  • abramerickson
    abramerickson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nothing. McDonalds is poison.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I wish we had a dollar menu in Australia!
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I used to eat snack wrap or mcdoubles but I cant eat it anymore mcdonalds makes my stomach hurt. So nothing.
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm really surprised to see that anyone concearned with health and healthy food brings up McD's. Don't eat it. Try this: Buy whatever from from them and let it sit. Not even then fly's will touch it even after several months. That's enough to tell anyone with an interest in healthy living that it should not go in the mouth... And why sponsor them with your bucks? They're the reason we're in this weightloss-game to start with.

I don't really care what happens to McDonalds food after several months. If I ate it, I would pass it within the next day. I've had apples stay good for a few months, does that mean apples are bad too?

And McDonalds isn't the reason in in the weight loss game. It's not their fault I had little nutritional education as a child and even less self control as an adult.
  • poocon
    poocon Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have gotten the side salad, mcchicken without mayo, and a fruit parfait. I take the chicken off the bun and cut it up and put on salad. Cheap $3 lunch, not often but if in a bind. :)
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

No. Just, no.

OP, stopped in tonight for a light supper and got a cheeseburger, side salad (used a couple regular mustard packets instead of dressing), and a water. $2.12 for supper, not bad :bigsmile:
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I'm a fan of quality. If I'm going to eat a burger and fries it's going to be a damn good burger. Shake Shack or BareBurger at the very least.
  • Americannabis
    Options
    Nah tho, the reason I'm here is because I have no self-control and a ravenous appetite and am as sedentary as they come (for now). McDonald's is great in a pinch and nothing will deter me from getting a McDouble on occasion, not even the paralyzing food poisoning I got once after microwaving one for breakfast when we had nothing else to eat. Although I'm not sure if it was the fault of the burger or a coincidence, but that was years ago anyway.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, sausage bisquit, lunch mcdouble plain, dinner, mcdouble plain ot mcchiken plain, snack, small fries or soft serve cone.
  • Jewbe
    Jewbe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Have you ever downloaded the free fast food app? It's pretty good. It will help you decide what will work. It has tons and tons of fast food places with nutritional information.

What is the name if the fast food app?
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    You are all going to get worms or SARS or some weird **** like that from eating there.

And yeah, I know you eat there all the time and you've probably all lost weight fittin it into your cal count

The thing is it all sounds like fun and games until someone poops out their liver. Mark my words, its gonna happen to one of you and then you'll remember my post. Until then, enjoy your happy meal and ignore your pending doom.
  • Skarlet13
    Skarlet13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    How many calories in a plain hamburger?
  • garoyall
    Options
    I don't eat anything from McDonalds at all.
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Just not at all a fan of McDonalds. There is other fast food I prefer (e.g. Tim Hortons)
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Nothing. My body revolts soon after .. if I eat there. Just not worth getting sick over to save a few bucks.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to fast food a burger then it's going to be from....In n Out
  • cmn12rbp
    cmn12rbp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of McDonalds.. It's probably my LEAST favorite fast food joint. Either way, every once in a while i find myself there, and there's only a couple things that I can order without wrecking my whole day's calorie intake.
    1. (the obvious, actually pretty decent for you option) Fruit N' Yogurt Parfait - 150 calories.
    2. GRILLED chicken snack wrap (not breaded) 250-270 calories. (Ranch, Honey Mustard or Chipotle BBQ).
    3. Iced Tea - ZERO calories (nice change from consistently drinking water).
    4. (If really looking to splurge on a full sized sandwich) Premium Grilled Chicken Classic Sandwich - NO MAYO - 300 Calories. Asking for them to not add the mayo reduces the calories from 350 down to 300, and takes the fat content from a whopping 9 grams, to an acceptable 3.5 grams.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Wendy's is what. Not a fan of McDs. Jr bacon or baked potato.
    ETA also their chili is yummy.

^^ This

If the situation arises that I have to eat for a dollar, I'm going to Wendy's. (or Taco Bell)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    You are all going to get worms or SARS or some weird **** like that from eating there.

And yeah, I know you eat there all the time and you've probably all lost weight fittin it into your cal count

The thing is it all sounds like fun and games until someone poops out their liver. Mark my words, its gonna happen to one of you and then you'll remember my post. Until then, enjoy your happy meal and ignore your pending doom.

*marking words*

PANIC.gif