how long did it take for you to see RESULTS???

Options
hiya, i'm just curious as to how long its taken/took you to see results in your stomach/face (or anywhere that bugged you) and at what weight? I started to attempting to lose weight in november 2013 and up until now i've only lost 7.5 lbs in about 3 months which has really annoyed me.

thank you!

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    It's a slow process and is going to be different for everyone...you can't really compare yourself to other people. People with a lot to lose will lose at a faster rate than people with just 10 - 20 Lbs of cosmetic weight to lose.

It took me almost a year to lose 40 Lbs...someone who weighs 300 Lbs could have lost that in a matter of months. Also, think of it this way...it took me about 8 years to put on those 40 Lbs...9 months to a year to take them off isn't too shabby....
  • vijaynarayanan
    Options
    Guess 2 weeks, I am starting to see changes now after 20 days:noway:
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think it will depend on how much you have to lose but I would say it was about half a stone until other people stared to notice on me. For me personally it was a stone until I saw a difference in my shape. The speed of your weight loss sounds sensible to me, don't be too hard on yourself
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I saw noticeable changes to my belly after a month - 15 pounds and others noticed at 30 pounds (5 months) my face kept getting more and more defined...now I have cheekbones! The popular saying seems to be you notice at 2 weeks, others notice at 4-6 weeks. IF you're sticking to it.

Edit: I had about 90-100 pounds to lose.