Newbie Looking for Support!

Options
Hi! I have started a weight loss plan as of new years with my boyfriend, and we are so motivated to keep with it and make it a lifestyle change instead of just a short term weight loss plan. I'm a small person and I have been at 165 and I have been at 135 and I know what that difference feels like. Knowing how good it feels to be down at a good weight makes me even more motivated to get back there and stay there. I want to feel good and healthy again and I welcome any support or motivation!

I am also doing this with my boyfriend MikeRuz456, and we're both new to this site so please feel free to send him a message or friend request as well, thanks!

Isabella

Replies

• laurenjmartin
    laurenjmartin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey im in a similar situation to you. Im short, 4ft 11 and have 42lbs to lose! Im also doing this with my partner, it really helps having support at home! Best of luck with your weight loss journey. When did you start? x
  • reneemoore84
    reneemoore84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you both! I joined MFP a while back while doing WW but ended up falling of track before I really got started. So now I am back and looking for some friends and motivation to keep me going in the right direction. :happy: