Starting again

Options
jodis319
jodis319 Posts: 21 Member
Hi, I've been on a weight loss journey forever, it seems like. I joined MFP over 2 years ago, lost about 40 lbs and then stopped logging and gained probably a good 15 lbs back( I'm too afraid to step back on the scale). I need to get back on track and was hoping that I could get some support from some new friends.

Replies

• vlivengood
    Options
    I'm back at another day one again myself :)
  • capricorn2721
    capricorn2721 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too. Once I quit logging, the weight crept back on . Now, several vacations and lots of stress later, I am at my highest weight. I have caught every bad habit my DH has and some of my own. I would love to "buddy up" with you and anyone else who wants to share support.
  • MidnightMonster
    Options
    Hey!

Welcome back!! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • sbpeters93
    sbpeters93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I came back last Monday after being gone for over a year. Welcome! Will send you a friend request.
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Third time back. Sent you a friend request
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Back at it myself, Quit logging and injuries sidetracked me. We have 2 weddings this year and I'm determined to get into a cute dress instead of a tent! Feel Free to add me if you want and maybe we can encourage each other.
  • HJMAYES
    HJMAYES Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me too! Third time around, losing 30+ pounds each time. :( Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I know I'm successful since this is my third time...LOL
  • coderlaury
    coderlaury Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I also am trying to re-start. I will need lots of support too, so let's support each other!
  • Epaho
    Epaho Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! :smile:
  • CMListro
    Options
    I too am starting over after the Holiday. I am down a little from when I started a couple of months back but basically starting over.
  • OMGitsaLisa
    Options
    It's my first day again, too. Lost 70+ pounds then had a string of really stressful events that led to me packing at least half of that back on. I, too, am afraid to step back on the scale, but today I decided to start over. My pants almost don't fit anymore and I'll be damned if I buy a whole new fat wardrobe.
  • MustangInc
    MustangInc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I fall in with this group. I lost 20 lbs by a goal date in Aug. I felt and looked great. I have gained the 20 lbs back and am back where I started. I am ready to loose the 20 or more pounds again. I am really ready to get back to how I looked and felt when I was 20 pound lighter. I liked the compliments and the way I looked in the mirror.
  • TXCruiseGal
    TXCruiseGal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in as a "restart" today as well!
    I had to get past all the crazy holidays, my birthday (last week) and find myself in a place where I could start fresh!

Feel free to friend me -- I definitly feed off of others' enthusiasm and successes!

Ann
  • caseypaige84
    caseypaige84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started over again last Monday, but this is the last time. I may hit a few bumps along the way but I am done with trying, I am doing this. Feel free to add me. We can do this.
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You are not alone, I am trying it for another time. We Can Do This!!!