Sweet tooth...please help!!

Options
2»

Replies

• dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    ...or...you could plan to have a sweet treat after your meal and just fit it in to your caloric intake. That way your won't feel deprived and then end up binging.....:flowerforyou:

This is what I do. I eat chocolate every day. I actually take two tablespoons of mini chocolate chips to work with me every day. I also have a Yoplait Carmel ice cream bar most nights for 90 calories. Or recently I have found Special K Chocolate Pretzel bars also 90 calories and yummy pretzel and chocolate!!
  • kattttx
    Options
    Whenever you are hungry grab a piece of gum. Or instead of water drink those Ice sparkling water drinks. They have no calories no carbs no sodium . They help me
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Dannon light and fit Greek yogurt
    toasted coconut vanilla
    with some unsweetened chocolate baking powder mixed in
    I'm diabetic so I cant have candys and things anymore

I make a variation of the smoothie was mentioned earlier
    spinach vanilla almond milk(unsweetened) unsweetened chocolate baking powder half a banana and frozen strawberries
  • TanManZilla
    TanManZilla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Diabetic or not, it's controlling your insulin. Not eating simple sugars but eating fruit in a high glycemic index is not different and will spike your insulin, stop fat burning and cause tissue growth/fat storage. there's even proof of Substitute sugars spiking insulin...
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Diabetic or not, it's controlling your insulin. Not eating simple sugars but eating fruit in a high glycemic index is not different and will spike your insulin, stop fat burning and cause tissue growth/fat storage. there's even proof of Substitute sugars spiking insulin...

Eating sugar does not stop fat burning or cause fat storage.
  • gillesse
    gillesse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I usually have one piece of dark chocolate (as opposed to a whole chocolate bar that I used to have :s). And when I have that piece of dark chocolate, I savour it. I enjoy that small piece of chocolate as much as I can by not eating it so damn fast like I used to.

Another thing that helps me are frozen grapes. Seriously, it's like eating little slushies. It definitely keeps me sane! lol
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    I have a cup of low calorie hot chocolate every night :3 also have some low cal chocolate mousses on hand xD fruit is also nice for a sweet tooth